Founded by the Sisters of Bon Secours, our hospitals have as their mission,
care for the sick, the dying and their families within a Catholic Ethos.
Inspired by the Gospel and sharing in the healing mission of Jesus, we
recognise the dignity and uniqueness of each person, seeking to provide
high quality, holistic care which is characterised by compassion, respect,
justice and hope.
Through our Mission,Bon Secours Health System will:
- Be a leader in Catholic Healthcare in Ireland
- Empower staff to reach their full potential.
- Reach out compassionately to the community.
- Be innovative and responsive to new developments in
- While maintaining our patient friendly environment
in all our hospitals.