CLINICAL PLACEMENT CO-ORDINATOR
Applications are invited for the above position from nursing staff who are:
- Registered in the General Division of the register kept by An Bord Altranais;
- Have at least 5 years post registration and not less than 3 years working with Student Nurses in the clinical area of a General Hospital;
- Have a good knowledge of the Irish Health Service, with particular reference to nurse training;
- BSc in Nursing.
The purpose of this post will be:
- To guide and support BSc Nursing Students in their assigned clinical placements;
- To work as part of the Nurse Practice Development Team on quality improvements, research and policy development to ensure that the clinical area is a learning environment.
The ideal candidate will require excellent communication skills, with a keen interest in education and the ability to enhance motivation.
Applications for the above post is by way of letter and 3 copies of your curriculum vitae (unbound) to:
The Department of Nursing
Bon Secours Hospital
or click here to email
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 11th August 2006