|Clinical Nurse Manager 1 (5 POSTS)
General Medical & Surgical (2)
The CNM 1 requires clinical and professional leadership ability in the provision and development of patient care.
- Must be an RGN with a minimum of 5 years post registration experience in an acute setting.
- Possess excellent leadership and organisational skills, together with the ability to lead and develop the nursing team.
- Demonstrate a broad clinical knowledge based on Nursing best practice.
- Ideally have completed or be pursuing a recognized Management course.
- A qualification in the specialised area is desirable.
Job descriptions for the above posts are available from the Director of Nursing:
or Tel: 01-8065332
Interested applicants should submit a letter and C.V., together with the names of two referees, (one should be your current employer), to:
the Director of Nursing Bon Secours Hospital,
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 9th February, 2007.