Bon Secours Hospital Galway is at an advanced stage of a substantial redevelopment with new purpose build Operating Theatres scheduled to open in January 2006. There will be four ultra modern operating theatres and an eight-bed Recovery area in the new Suite. Other facilities already in use in the new development include endoscopy, and minor procedure rooms, patient accommodation unit and radiology departments.
As a result of the expansion, an opportunity has arisen for highly motivated and innovative individuals to work in a progressive Theatre environment in our new Operating Theatre Suite. You will have the opportunity to work alongside an experienced and professional team providing the highest level of service to our patients. Successful candidates will have relevant experience and possess the following:
- Theatre Qualification or Suitable Experience
There is a wide range of benefits on offer to the successful candidates, which include:
- A very competitive package
- Sociable hours
- Flexible work options (part-time work, job share, reduced hours etc.)
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Free Parking
- Other Benefits (e.g. Subsidised Canteen, Health Insurance Group Scheme Discount, Discounts on prescriptions, Savings Facility, etc.)
- A working environment that encourages you to develop your competencies and opportunities to learn new skills.
Applicants should forward and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, no later than Friday 7th April, 2006 to:
Mrs. Mary Doody,
Bon Secours Hospital
Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org