|Chief I Pharmacist
Applications are invited for the above post from suitably qualified and experienced candidates. The ideal candidate will hold at least 5 years post-qualification hospital experience. This position provides an opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly motivated pharmacist with excellent leadership skills to join a busy, but friendly department. The main responsibilities of the position will include;
- The development and management of inpatient and outpatient services.
- Co-ordinating and managing the day to day running of the dispensary.
- Supervising the supply of drugs, pharmaceuticals and other related items.
- Management of the allocated department budget.
- Providing on-going information and support to other healthcare professionals.
Registration/ eligibility to register with the Irish Pharmaceutical Society is essential.
A post graduate qualification is also desirable but not essential for the post.
Informal enquiries to:
Mr. Paul Garnett, Hospital Manager
Tel: 066 714 9800
The Human Resource Department
Bon Secours Hospital,
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Monday the 12th of February 2007