- Rheumatology including the treatment of spinal and peripheral
- Orthopaedics including pre- and post-operative conditions.
- Neurology including strokes, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinsons
Disease, peripheral nerve injuries and others.
- Respiratory Care including surgical and medical conditions.
- Sports Injuries and Soft Tissue Injuries - repetitive
strain injuries and muscle imbalance problems.
- Women's Health including Gynaecological conditions,
(involving post-surgical exercise and advice), pelvic floor
muscle re-education, bladder volume training treatment/advice
Access to Services
The Physiotherapy Service is available to both inpatients
and outpatients (by appointment) as follows:
- Consultant referral within the hospital
- Outpatient Consultant referral
- Outpatient GP referral
- Trans/referral from other hospitals
- Outpatients may contact the Department directly