What areas are covered by the treatment?
- Rheumatology - including the treatment of spinal and
- Orthopaedics - including trauma and post operative
- Neurology - including strokes, multiple Sclerosis,
Parkinson's disease, peripheral nerve injuries and others.
- Respiratory Care - including surgical and medical conditions
- Paediatrics - including childhood chest conditions,
neonatal conditions such as Erb's Palsy, Torticollis
- Sports injuries and soft tissue injuries - including
bio-mechanical analysis and provision of foot orthotic
devices, repetitive strain injuries and muscle imbalance
- Women's Health - including gynaecological conditions,
(involving post-surgical exercise and advice), pelvic
floor muscle re-education, bladder volume training and
treatment/advice for osteoporosis